Monday, August 23, 2010

to be taken

Sometimes, I feel like I don't know how to be "taken" anymore. Sure, I have been in a relationship for almost 9 years but being single for almost a year now makes me forget about it. Paano na nga ba magka-boyfriend? Ma-try nga. Haha!

kaka-miss minsan
When I have a boyfriend, and I'll be comfortable enough to share my other boyfriend, Uno, my trusty lappy, first thing that I'll ask him to do is to play a certain level in Plant vs. Zombies and Zuma. I couldn't get past that level. I hate it!!! Argh!!! And I also hate how guys are naturally good at playin games!!! Badtrip!!!

6 comments:

  1. naks! but i haven't played PVZ! haha!

    "And I also hate how guys are naturally good at playin games!!!" are we still talking about playing PVZ or zuma or just being a player? heheh

    ReplyDelete
  2. lmao! actually, both. wag ka mag-deny dyan. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ang sweet ng pic glee! magaya nga. hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. hihi! may sibli naman pala mga lumang pictures. buti na lang hindi ko dinelete nung sobrang bitter ocampo pa ako. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also love the pictures. Sobrang cute. :-)

    http://ficklecattle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks Fickle Cattle! :) ganyan na ganyan nga dapat kinakain ang french fries. gayahin ninyo ni bf mo para langgamin kayo sa sweetness. haha! :)

    love love love your blog btw. :)

    ReplyDelete