Friday, August 20, 2010

recipe for complete sleep

I love net-a-porter even if I can't afford anything from them. I still check their site religiously even if everything costs an arm or two (well, you need to throw in your feet and one of your kidneys too) PRICEY!!!

And then, they have a story about getting a complete sleep. I'm an insomiac and it's still my birth month so I was interested. This might be that one lapse of judgement from my shopaholic rehab that I was waiting for. Nyahaha! So, I checked it and...

Hay naku... I still can't afford this.

But if you're well-off, go check and buy something at http://www.net-a-porter.com/. It's worth the splurge, I tell you. Ciao!

3 comments:

  1. I need something like that (insomniac too). Pero parang OA sa mahal.

    http://ficklecattle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. grabe yan glee! ubos pera natin dyan. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Fickle Cattle - thanks for dropping by. :)
    kurik, super mahal. di pa rin tayo makakatulog nyan dahil sa shopping-guilt... mag-valium na lang. hihi!

    @Nim - kurik tih! malakas makagutom ito. haha! pero love ko pa din ang net-a-porter. someday. someday. someday talaga!!! bibili din ako dyan. haha!

    ReplyDelete