Thursday, August 12, 2010

boys boys boys

Convos with some of the boys I met.

With a 16-year old.
him: Ate Glee, you're so cute. I really like you. I love you!
me: hehe! Don't worry, you'll get over it.

With a 21-year old.
him: I just graduated and passed the boards. I'm officially a licensed engineer. I have a lot of plans. I know I'll be great. Let's hang out.
me: Good for you! I'll give you my support 100%, lil bro. ;)

With a 25-year old.
him: My girlfriend and I are on the rocks right now. I know we'll break up soon. And I really like you. And I never liked anyone this much before. Please have a meal with me.
me: hehe! I have plans with my gay sissies.
him: Come on. My girlfriend will come back from vacation the next day. Please let's spend time together tomorrow.
me: I'm insulted. Did you really think I'd fall for that? Sorry but I'm not that naive and stupid so please don't push it any further. I already said no so many times.

With a 28-year old.
him: You know, everybody likes me. I look good. I'm nice. I'm smart. I have a very bright future ahead of me. Yada. Yada. Yada.
me: Ok, friend. Good for you! Yay!

With a 32-year old.
him: I have a business and I drive this really nice car. Look at my tattoos, aren't they cool?
me: Yeah. They're cool and scary.

With another 32-year old
him: You're so fine! You're so sexy. Come on, let's drink.
me: You have no idea who I am then. Go back to your fiance!!!

With a 72-year old.
him: I'm a retired engineer. I can treat you to this resto and take you to this nice resort out of town. I have a lady friend before who was just as young as you are. She said she enjoys my company a lot. What about you?
me: hehe! Got to go sir! Bye!

With a 26-year old.
him: uhm...
me: hey! how are you?
him: I miss you. Sorry for what I did. I want you back.
me: *blush*

6 comments:

  1. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... so mushy. so happy. so in love. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. is it mushy? i thought i was being funny. haha! oh well, there are some things that you just can't hide.

    ReplyDelete
  3. kalandi mo te... hahahaha... love it... pwede ba e like to? LOL..facebook ba ito? jajaja

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Brix! Friend talaga kita. :)
    Teka, malandi ba talaga ako? I don't think so... Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. its shows sa last part ng blog mo

    (me: *blush* )

    Kilig ba? LOL

    nope.. you're not malandi... pretty ka lang talaga siguro... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha! di naman sa kilig. di ko lang alam paano magreact. bwahaha!
    at di din naman sa pretty. mukha lang akong madaling lokohin. hahaha!

    ReplyDelete