Tuesday, August 17, 2010

bday gift?

Check-in lady: Ma'am are you alone?
me: yes
Check-in lady: do you have connecting flight?
me: uh-uh
check-in lady: Ma'am due to safety precautions, we need to transfer your flight to Kalibo.
me: ok... (confused look)
Check-in lady: ma'am uhm, there's no wind here in Caticlan. short runway. no choice ma'am. (nosebleed na si atih. assuming kase na foreigner ako.)
Check-in lady: ma'am, no choice ma'am. we're very sorry.
me: (exhausted look... )
Check-in lady: Ma'am your flight would be at 1PM.
me: WHUT??? (sporting the most exhausted expression I could muster)
Check-in lady: I'm very sorry ma'am but there's no choice. I will give you free round trip ticket to anywhere in the Philippines ma'am, valid for 6 months. I'm very sorry ma'am.
me: (still looking exhausted but deep inside I'm thinking, "swerte na")
Check-in lady: ma'am he will be the one to assist you going to the Cebupac office. (lerking lerki na si atih sa sobrang nosebleed. gusto na nya akong madispatch. bwahaha!)

Kuyang assistant: Hi ma'am. I will assist you ma'am. This way ma'am. (ang daming ma'am nun ah)
me: (stayed mum. I'm thinking about work. I can imagine my boss' face. Lerki!!!)
Kuyang assistant: Ma'am are you a Filipina?
me: Yes kuya. Purong purong Filipina, walang halong bahid.
Kuyang assistant: ah... (nafeel nya yata na na-stress ako sa tanong nya. sorry naman. buong buhay ko na yata ako tinatanong ng ganyan. sensya na. tao lang. hehe!)

What about you? Do you see this as a jinx or otherwise? For me, it's both but I'd rather focus on the good side. Bahala na si universe sa boss ko. haha! :)

6 comments:

  1. hahahaha... what a day Tih pero ikaw ba naman ng bigyan ng ticket na valid for 6 months..SHALA!!!

    hahah... gusto ko din maging foreigner looking tihh..

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Brix - oo nga eh. saya nung ticket. :)pero i don't think foreigner-looking ako eh. palagay ko, terrorist-looking ako. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. naks! roundtrip tix? good for six months? bakit ganon! hahaha. pretty na, foreigner looking pa! yes! hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. kase na-hassle nila ako. haha! sino nagsabi na pretty ako? sige, bigyan ko ng piso. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. not me... LOL... you are pretty..^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. aaawww! thanks Brix! bigyan kita ng piso. haha! :D

    ReplyDelete