Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Boracay Birthday Day 1

As you all know, I flew all the way to Boracay just to celebrate my birthday. A lot of my loved-ones were against it because it's stupid to spend your birthday alone. But actually for me, more than being happy, I was more concerned in proving to myself that I only need myself. Nothing more. I guess single girls who were dumped can relate somehow.

So there, I went to Boracay where I slept most of the time. I only swam for 30 minutes or even less I think and then I was either eating or sleeping for the most part.

I'll let the pictures tell you how Day One of my sole trip went.

CebuPac's cheap-ass but earth-friendly boarding pass. Astig!


travel buddies


alone even at my plane spot. the couple on the other side made me miss gran and gramps. RIP


self-portrait using a tripod. fail!


Boracay's isaw is one of a kind.


one of my favorite thing to do - people-watch


hanged-out with the local kids while another boy was carving my name on the sand


yup. I just woke up in time for the sunset. Told you, I was sleeping most of the time.



Chicken Mash Bush at True Food Indian Restaurant

I don't recommend this resto. I spent P600 for a meal that I didn't really enjoy and as far as I know, I love Indian food but this one was just lousy.


Day 2 and 3 next time. Now, I'll grab a bite. haha! :)

6 comments:

  1. Parang gusto ko ding pumunta ng Bora alone at magmumuni muni...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes! pics! yehey! hehehe
    maganda pa rin pala ang Boracay no? hehe

    at ang foooooooddddddd! hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Doc Ced - syempre naman Doc. nagrequest ka eh. haha! ikaw din, magpost ka na ng pics na walang kung anu-anong tapal. sayang lang ung picture pag dinumihan :p

    yup. maganda sa Boracay pag off-peak. wala masyado tao. syempre yung pagkain, wala ng hihigit pa! haha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Jag - oo nga. try mo. pwede din sa Sagada kung di ka beach-person. makakapagmuni-muni ka din dun :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. gusto ko din ng ME time. gusto kong mag-clarity walk sa boracay. fun at fab lang ganyan. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. ume-emo ka na naman ba? bakit clarity walk? may malabo ba? spill the beans now! haha! pag nag ME time ka, susundan kita ng pasekreto. meron kaya akong free roundtrip tix. haha!

    ReplyDelete