Monday, August 23, 2010

child of nature

I am a child of nature. I do all sorts of crazy and stupid things just to be close to nature because it relieves my stress and always leaves me in awe.

I love swimming in the beach, rivers and lakes even if I'm not a confident swimmer.
I love climbing, trail-running and (semi) skyrunning even if I'm too weak to conquer the mountains.
I sit in a bus for 14 hours or even longer, travel by boat even if it scares me a lot, walk long miles with a heavy pack, buy plane tickets that are more than I can afford just to get close to nature.
I even go to UPD to jog which is far away from my place just to get my "nature-fix"
I hug trees even if that's the weirdest thing.

Bell Church - La Trinidad, Benguet
I love Mother Earth. Please help in protecting her. Y'all know how do it and y'all know that a lil thing goes a long way. Word! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment