Sunday, August 15, 2010

i got a feeling

I got a feeling that it's going to be a sad birthday for me. That no matter what I do, that no matter where I am, it's going to be sad.

I have planned to spend my birthday in Boracay just like last year when I really had fun. I was with my BFFs and I was still with my long-time boyfriend before. We rode the ATV, Zorb, paraw and went parasailing too. I ate the most delish food in fact, it's Jona's shake that inspired me to go back and spend my birthday there. I was excited with the idea that I will finally have a sole soul trip. No pressures. Just myself in a wonderful place with wonderful experiences. I even learned yoga cos I have dreamt about doing yoga at my suite's balcony. Fabulous times is what I have been daydreaming about for my upcoming birthday.

But lately, I feel like I've been so unlucky no matter how I strive to stay positive above all these bs. My first gift to myself, a Liz Claiborne wallet, was stolen together with my important IDs and all. Because of that, my budget for my birthday trip was slashed. I have to stay in a cheaper hotel and I can't buy a new swimsuit and beach-clothes. Instead of having a full waxing job, I have to settle with a full leg, brazilian, underarm and face waxing. And just now, I realized, my P1000 is gone. Sure, it's just P1000 but my budget is really tight now because portion of it was already stolen.

Now I'm having second thoughts. A part of me just want to lock myself in my room and cry my heart out. A part of me wants to push through with my plans only instead of having good times, i'm going to cry my heart out. I just want to be left alone.

EMO birthday. How exciting.

5 comments:

  1. No Matter how frustrated or how youa re down during this times Glee, we still wish you happiness on your Birthday.. we wanted you to be happy simply because its God's gift and sure you will be able to do your plans when God give it to you.. and its so soon so stay positive still.. the best thing about living is that we never have time to cry all day coz there are people ready to care.. we are just here... HEPE BERTDE..

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww.
    wag na malungkot. kailangan ienjoy mo yan. once a year lang naman yang mangyari. and i bet you'll look good in any swimsuit. :D


    smile na. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Brix - thanks Brix :) see you pagbalik ko. masaya na ulit ako. sarap talaga dito sa Boracay! naka-dalawang Jona's shake na ako. nyahaha!

    @Ced - hello Doc! may ganyan? bolero lang. haha! salamat sa concern ha... your comment definitely made me smile. laugh even. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ehem ehem. anong kaguluhan 'to? :P

    ReplyDelete