Monday, August 23, 2010

spoiled brat

Me and one of my BFFs met up to eat.
me: Oh gosh. I always forget to replenish my wallet with money. I'll just order a drink. I don't have cash.
gurlfriend: Oh Glee, you're such a brat just like that.
me: Me, brat? I'd rather you say forgetful or irresponsible at the most brutal...
gurlfriend: You're a brat. You're so used to having everything done for you, you even forget you need money before you go out the house.
me: Whatever...

Moi and guy friend, Skype-ing.
guy friend: Hello, doll! What's going on?
me: I'm eating crap again just for the sake of eating.
guy friend: Haha! Look at you? I thought you are picky with what you eat. You used to always crave for good food. What happened?
me: oh well, I don't earn as much as I did before. That's what happened.
guy friend: And now you worry about money? That's news. Haha!
me: Times change, dude.
guy friend: Come on. What do you want to eat now?
me: I want kwek kwek!!!
guy friend: That's my girl! Come on, let's buy you a kwek kwek! :D

Yay for friends who tolerates me!!! :D

P.S. - I'm not a spoiled brat. I swear!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment