Sunday, March 27, 2011

hello hello

Do you still know me? Sorry for the long lag but saying "I've been busy" would be an understatement, honestly.

So work has been taking much of my time that I haven't gotten any haircut since I left my previous job. Bwahaha! My eyebrows are no longer "tamed" it's like a wild forest actually but whenever there are cancelled meetings and tasks can wait for an hour, I grab the chance to run to the nearby mall, in a facial center, and have my eyebrows and underarms threaded. My sched is that busy.

My personal life also eats up my time. I have a boyfriend now but it's an LDR kinda thing so most of my time are spent in front of my laptop, skyping with him. He even bought me an iphone4 so we can "viber" and "facetime" which is much more cheaper than IDD. haha! Overall though, I'm so happy and excited for things to unfold between us. Most of the time, I wish he was here. Especially when I'm put up to make a decision for both of us or in times of confusion or whenever I feel like giving up because the stakes are too high. Everytime I hit the bed to sleep, I miss him. I wish I was sharing my bed with him, sleeping beside him, waking up next to him.

LDRs are really challenging but it's possible to make it work. I always hear negative comments from people about us being a hundred miles away but honestly, I'm much more closer to him than my room mate or anyone so to speak. We talk in a way that nobody else can talk to him or me. We're bestfriends and we feel whatever each of us feels even if we are not together physically just because we are completely honest with each other and we take the time out of our busy schedules to communicate.

Then again, LDRs are hard so, we are taking steps to end our long distance relationship and be together already.

1 comment:

  1. awwwwwwwwwww. yay na yay sa happy lovelife mo atih! so gaano na kahaba ang hair mo? for sure, naka-bun yan lagi noh? LOL

    i miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete