Saturday, August 14, 2010

wild side part un

I love words. I love qoutes. And I'm going to play on words to express my wild side. I know you're excited because I'm not known as a wild girl. I don't drink, I don't smoke, I seldom party, I'm not promiscous, I have high moral standards for myself. In short, I'm boring. But I CAN be wild sometimes (only my person knows about my past wild moments. haha!) Lately, I feel the urge to go wild. Haha! Most of the time, I can sleep off whatever "bad" stuff that I'm going through but not this time. I'm going to get wild and nobody can stop me. Bwahaha!

glee ann ♥
ren - time and distance are not factors
life is a blast!
all you need is love
peace begins with a smile
crazy beautiful
where's your will to be weird?
beauty is only skin deep
Reality is wrong. Dreams are for real.
live everyday like it's your birthday

It'll all make sense on "wild side part deux". Now, sleep it off. Bonne nuit! :D

2 comments:

  1. boring? i super disagree! you're a type of lady that radiates fun, even your name resonates it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaaww... Nimmy...
    you're such a good friend pero I still consider myself boring.

    ReplyDelete