Monday, August 16, 2010

hello from Boracay

Guess who showed up to her flight to Boracay? Haha! Sorry for my outburst earlier. I realized it's unnecessary because I should've known that things will work its way. It always have. :)

Anyhow, I'm now here at Boracay, at the exact same resort and room I had last year. Not that I planned on this because I didn't make reservation prior to my leaving Manila. It just happened. I called about three resorts before this but all didn't make my cut so I decided to go back here at Blue Lily's. I'm actually relieved because at least I don't have to familiarize myself with a new room and new staff. :)

I'm having a blast! Eating like there's no tomorrow, listening to the music I like in the loudest volume, sleeping like it's the only thing to do and basically doing what I want without having to deal with anyone. I love sole trips. It's definitely a good idea to spend what you consider is the most important day of the year for yourself away from all the stresses and be closest to what you think is stress-free living.

Actually, I was a little bit stressed out earlier cos of my tight budget but my bestfriend helped me out but he also asked me to stop being a control freak this time. Like I said in my previous posts, I'm an OC so to just go with the flow is hard for moi. I am surviving though. Coming to Boracay without hotel reservation, no itinerary and plans on what to do next and stuff; it's hardwork but I'm enjoying every little bit of it. My friend is right afterall. Not overthinking things is way more enjoyable than having it all planned out and strictly sticking to it. I'm a convert. I'm a happy hippie now. And yes, it's my birthday today!

Happy birthday Glee!!! :)

2 comments:

  1. happy hippie birthday! hehehe
    may i know how much you spend? haha. curious lang, i'm planning to go solo din kasi. :D ati na rin hotel and everything. hahaha


    ingats ka dyan ah! and enjoy!


    and pics! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Doc :)
    how much I spent? haha! i'm a lil problematic on that pero I can give you a quote para magka-idea ka.

    plane fare - P2500 - P4000 (Cebupac promo fare)
    accomodation - P1500 - P4000 (Station 1 na to. on the cheaper side, non-beach front yan tapos beachfront eh mas pricey na. Mas makakamura ka din if you stay sa Station 2 or Station 3)
    food - P100-P600 (P100 yung mga Andok's at Mang Inasal. pamahal ng pamahal depending on the resto and how much you eat. haha!)
    going around - P7-P20 (P7 talaga pamasahe pero if they sense na bisita ka, P20 ang singgil. ako, I usually give them P20 na agad... tulong ko na din yun)

    if you have any more questions, just shot them my way. i'll be so very glad to help. :) have a blast!

    ReplyDelete