Wednesday, August 25, 2010

cranky, much?

Whatever happened to my sweet image... Lately, I noticed that I easily get pissed off and I let it show. This is so not me. I'm the girl who couldn't care less, who just laughs it off and wears her poker face when mad. Maybe its the hormones? Maybe its the effect of being around cranky co-workers? I don't know. I don't know how I've become like this and how come no matter how I tell myself to take it easy, I just couldn't.

I'm pissed at Uge, the fashion victim supervisor at the office. I hate her "coño" antics. I hate her fashion choices. I hate her FACE!!! I don't talk to her. I don't work with her. I just see her walking around the floor, hear her talking over the phone, she's done nothing to moi but I'm pissed at her.

I'm pissed at a certain department in the office. I look after them and I easily gets pissed at the smallest, slightest things that are not even affecting their performance or my performance or whatever. But I still gets pissed off and I deal with my issue with them. I know they sense that I'm not in the best mood and somehow, I scared them off. I scared a whole department off. Are you scared of me yet? Haha!

I hate Facebook! I was supposed to harvest my berries in Farmville but I was prompted that my profile is not accessible due to sytem maintenance. What about my plants??? They will wither!!! I hate FB!!!

Then the Finance girl in the office pinged me. She wrote "glee ann... sorry to disturb you again" And I typed "what is it?" good thing I came to my senses and just forwarded her the report and replied "np" How cold was that? Haha!

Just right now, a co-worker called my name and I said "what?" without looking at her. Then she went to another one of my colleagues and did not bother me anymore. Haha!  I'm such a bad-ass these days. I know I need to go back to my sweet demeanor. I can't be a beeyotch. Not good for my image. Haha! Oh mon dieu, help moi...

2 comments:

  1. hahahahaha. so who's bitchy now? :P

    GV lang lagi glee. don't be a negastar. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! oo nga eh. i always tell myself to just shake it off pero minsan, sarap patulan. haha! GV! GV! GV!!!! GV lang!!! haha!

    ReplyDelete