Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Boracay Birthday Day 2

Photo-blog style again.

visit the church. I had so many blessings this year. :)


smart cat found a comfy place to lay - next door guy's short. lol

so they party and have fun more than I do, huh?


solo travellers needs a tripod. see? :)


lunch date: John Paul and Maui (local kids)

Met them the night before on the shore. Maui spotted me getting inked so we chat. He said he was hungry so I took him to lunch. His older brother spotted us so we invited him. :)

sweet treats

I was told that I need to stay away from sweets but it's my birthday!!! haha! This is at Chocolate Boy in Yumsing where the Mango outlet shop is. And I only bought 1 item at Mango. Promise :)


John Paul and Maui's birthday gift to moi :)


tropa ko :p


good times :D


kids pulling off a "Jhong Hilario" while another kid asks me for a kiss. bwahaha!


Lemoni cheesecake and Lemoni iced tea. I always have room for dessert.


firedancing is just so awesome and sexy. my jaw drop everytime I see them.


I was planning to sit in a bar cos I read about it in article about being single but I'm such a chicken. Haha!

3 comments:

  1. wowowow! talk about being one with the locals. :)

    super love the pics glee! lalo na the one with you wearing a fedora. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beach babe na beach babe!
    at ikaw na ang habulin ng mga boys. hehehe
    at ung food!lemoni cheesecake sounds delicious! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Nim - thanks Nim. ayan ha, ganyan ka din pag nag-ME time ka. :)

    @Doc Ced - oo nga. feeling ko din taong dagat talaga ako. kulay ko pa lang eh, parang mangingisda na. :)

    mga bata lang yan. may crush sila sa kahit sinong maka-usap nila. haha!

    yup, pag nag-Boracay ka, kain ka din sa Lemoni Cafe. Phil Tatler won't name them one of the best restaurants in the Phils for nothin. sarap talaga ng food. :D tsaka mag Jonah's shake ka din tsaka isaw. as in!!! miss ko na agad yung food dun... :(

    ReplyDelete