Wednesday, September 15, 2010

resist

So, I was busy obsessed about this certain thing. I never went back to the gym, never did yoga again, never trained for long runs, never did anything since then. I even sleep with the lappy turned on on my bedside (I was not eco-friendly too). But that's how I am. Once I'm into something, I give it my all. Probably not healthy but I choose to hold on to whatever happiness there is available for me.

But now, I have to wait so I have to stop this obsession too. It's sad and difficult to stop myself. I'm so into it already but as they say, sh*t happens. On second thoughts, it's not really a sh*tty thing to happen. To buy a little more time and contemplate on things is not sh*tty.

One thing I learned throughout this whole ordeal though is to be secretive. I'm such a chatterbox so I'm actually surprised that for a few weeks, only two people knew about it (that includes moi). Ok, I will 'fess up. Last week, out of excitement, I told my two siblings too. Haha! And just yesterday I told two of my closest friends overseas because I just had to tell them ahead of time and I need their advice too. Haha! But still, me keeping a secret for almost a month is so monumental! And I still have to keep this secret from my parents, BFFs and other friends so, help me God. :)

I guess now, I will have more time to blog and not just post stuff just to have something to post. I have time. I am waiting. And I'm positive, this is definitely worth the wait. :) Wish me major major big time luck, you guys! :D

3 comments:

  1. @Ced - secret muna pero re-reveal ko din dito next time. :)

    @Nimmy - ay, ikaw din pala alam mo na. ikaw na ang tsismosa. haha! pagaling ka :)

    ReplyDelete