Friday, September 24, 2010

me and my crazy food cravings

It feels like forever since I last blogged. Oh well, forgive the busy girl. Haha!

Anyways, I have a story about my crazy food cravings lately. (I know, may last post was about food but I love food!) So, my friends have been making fun of me because of my cravings. Last night, I was craving for green mangoes and just now, I was craving for Pinakbet. You know that feeling when out of nowhere, it's like you can actually taste the food in your mouth? I even smell it right under my nose but it's not really there, not anywhere near too. It's really crazy and I've never been like this before. My friends tease me that maybe I'm preggers but I know I'm not because I don't have a sex life. As in zero. Nada.

Maybe, it's just hormones? For whatever reason it maybe, I hate these food cravings because I can't easily shake it off. It's a pain in the ass, you have no idea. I'm thinking, maybe someday when I'm preggers, my food cravings will be much more crazy! I pity the baby-daddy already. Haha!

3 comments:

  1. *windang*

    grabehan ang last paragraph na yan tih! hihi

    ReplyDelete
  2. are you almost in your period or a week after your period? baka peak nga nga rin ng hormones mo?

    hehehe usapang hormones talaga. :P

    oks lang magcrave. when i crave, usually ice cream. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Nimmy - lerki ka tih? haha! I guess I've changed. :)

    @Ced - yeah, I think I'm almost in my period. doctor na doctor lang talaga ah? usapang hormones! haha!

    penge naman kame ng ice cream pag nag-crave ka!!! :)

    ReplyDelete