Monday, September 6, 2010

my dad is a lolotic

I couldn't think of a creative title for this lazy post so bear with me. Haha! I've been so lazy lately. See, I have no blogpost for the past four days... how lazy is that? Haha!

Anyhow, I'm blogging 'cause I need your help. It's my dad's birthday today. He's 60. He's practically a gramps except that he don't have an "apo" yet because his first born (ahem) is lazy. Haha! I wanted to give him  grandchild as a present. For sure, he'd love that but divine intervention doesn't happen in 2010 so....

I went to the mall the other day and yesterday to scout for a nice gift to give him. I found a nice leather belt, reversible and very luxurious-looking but, a belt??? Just a belt??? I also searched for a nice watch but Philip Stein is a bit pricey. It's not like I'm earning much and what I earn is even not enough for myself so I need to scratch that idea as well.

Any gift ideas that you can suggest to me? My dad is 60, tall and... well, that's all I know about him. Haha! We're not very close and we don't get to spend much time together so I can't describe him much. Haha! If you have anything in mind, please please tell me. I'm desperate. I'm going to see him this Friday so, I still have two days to buy a gift. Help!!!


My dad kinda looks like this guy on a good day. Haha! Hope this helps.

Before I forget, shout out to my dad!!! Happy 60th!!!  I love you!!! :)

5 comments:

  1. you are blessed co'z you will be able to see him on his birthday. Happy BIrthday to him..

    My father's Bday is on the 17th of Sept and as much as i would l;ike to visit and greet him on his grave, i guess i may not able too.. thus prayers and love will be my only gift to him on his 48th Birthday (supposedly)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaawww... i'll pray for the soul of your dad as well. hang in there. you're dad is in a better place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. But maybe i would suggest you buy him some pair of jeans.. or twill pants..he will definitely appreciate that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nyahaha. lolotic talaga?

    honga! bigyan mo na ng apo! hihi

    a nice polo shirt na lang glee!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Brix - thanks sa suggestion :)
    @Nim - lolotic na talaga tih. kasing lolotic ni Robin Williams. Haha!

    Apo, malapit na. naka-easy-access na nga ako di ba? haha! joke lang.

    baka hug na lang bigay ko :p

    ReplyDelete