Friday, September 17, 2010

what i do in the middle of the night

Touchdown, parent's house!!! Woohoo!!! I was so looking forward to yummy, home-cooked food care of my dad and mom and uncles and aunties ('cause I get to have round 2 of every meal from my relatives living in our compound). Haha!

It was already late when I came home. My brother and parents are already sleeping. My sister is out and will arrive early morning. I have a cousin who lives with my family and he's the only one awake. He was busy facebooking so I went to my brother's desktop and went farmvilling too. Haha! I guess my excitement is not making me feel sleepy yet.

After a few minutes, my cousin went to bed. I was bored farmvilling so I went to the kitchen and right in the middle of the dining table is ARIEL & FE's ROASTED CHICKEN!!! Woot woot! I'm so not hungry but I'm bored and I know the chicken taste good so I said to myself, what about a midnight snack, skinny b*tch? Haha!

So there I was, downing the sumptous roasted chicken with skin and all its vein-blocking fats. I was happy! No one will ever know what I do in the middle of the night. I was thinking that maybe the chicken was for my sister. I hope she won't notice that the chicken is gone. Hehe!

So, you know that part of the movie when the character is all happy without any sight of the villain but poof! the villian comes out from nowhere? This is this part. My dad woke up. So I tried my best to be silent. I didn't move. Heck, I didn't even breathe. But he went out of their room and there I was, looking like a construction worker so tired from the day's work, pigging out on the chicken using my hands, with one leg up in the chair. Hehe! Caught red-handed. If he ever thinks that I'm anorexic, for sure all those worries are gone.

So tomorrow, if someone looks for the chicken, my "unsuspicious" look won't do wonders for me anymore. My dad is an eye-witness. Or maybe he was sleep walking? Hehe!

2 comments:

  1. hahaha! natawa ko dito. inintay mo lang makatulog pinsan mo e. kunyari naglalaro ka pa. :P
    buti hindi ka sinaluhan ng dad mo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! parang nadiri nga sya sa itsura ko eh. parang napaka patay-gutom ko. haha! di mo naman ako masisisi... finally, may iba na akong kinakain aside from oats and cereals. haha!

    ReplyDelete