Tuesday, September 7, 2010

make it real or take it all away

I guess I use my heart more than I should so I get heart-broken more than anyone else could. Even if I know that the stakes of being hurt are high, I still followed my heart and believed in that tiny little probability that maybe, this time it won't hurt. That maybe this time, I'll have my happy-ever-after. I should've believed in statistics but it's too late now. Here I am again, under depression with cuts and bruises and all. I feel like I'm in trauma but then again, I've been like this before. I tell myself to learn from it but I fail everytime. I suck at matters of the hearts and most probably, I'll be this way again next time and for the rest of my life (knock on wood). So now I build tall and thick walls once again but I know I'll let it collapse again... sooner than I wish and pray and should have. I'm such a dumb really when it comes to love. God, help me.

3 comments:

  1. you'll have a happy-ever-after story too.
    bat pag sa love we tend to do the same mistakes again. minsan pa nga we did the same mistake with the same person. ahehe.

    naturingang matalino pero sa pagibig... parang kirs aquino lang. hehee

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep. i hope sooner. :)

    absent ako tonight. super duper headache again. kaka-running man. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Ced - sapul sa banga! kilala mo ba ako? medyo kinabahan ako ng slight kase nasapul mo doc. haha!

    @Nim - pagaling ka tih! at di talaga ako papayag na mauna ka pa mabuntis kesa sa akin. NNNNOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete