Thursday, September 2, 2010

the waif is happy

Hysterically happy even. I have a lot of blessings today and it feels like everything is falling right into it's place. Some, I still couldn't share because Nimmy is following this blog. Haha! But I can share what I consider is my biggest blessing right about now. I'm still single, no boyfriend but I  have someone special now. YAY!!! And YES!!! He is not a straight acting gay man using me as a cover-up (you know my problem about being a gay magnet right? this time, this is not the case. I swear!!!) So, I'm so happy. I'm still alone for the most part but I have someone to share my stories with so it's not that lonely anymore. Anyway, I have to cut this short because... just because. (blame it on Nimmy haha!) but since I'm in the love mood, I'll post this song. Haha!



And to you my S.O. - well I expect you to read this. Haha! Thanks. Thanks for that fateful McDo meal. I knew it's going to be this way when I lied to my mom to go with you to McDo. And I felt that I'm special to you when you told me that you also lied to your mom. Haha! Sorry if it took me this long but hey! I'm ready now. :D

2 comments:

  1. ako talaga ang dahilan oh. si brix din kaya finofollow ka. :P

    napatawa ako ng major major sa straight acting gay man using me as a cover-up. hahaha

    nice to know you're happy my waif friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Nimmy! don't worry, bago ko i-blog, kukwento ko muna sa iyo kung ano man yung mga itinatago ko sa ngayon. hahaha!

    di ba? di ba? ilang sisters na ba natin ang nilulubos ang pagiging mabait ko? haha!

    ReplyDelete