Monday, September 13, 2010

last friday

I was supposed to do "this" thing but I ended up doing another one. Haha! I stayed to watch a fashion show but I wasn't very pleased. Anyhow, it made me realize things about myself so I didn't actually waste my time.


Here are some of the things that stood up to me just because everything else was... blah (?) hehe!

This is "Mr Rockstar showed up to his wedding" look.

She's too petite to model frumpy wedding dresses but she gives out that "Beaming Bride" aura. :)

Other girls were wearing better gowns but her gorgeous face made her pull off this "old" gown and made her stand out.

I had fun going around and talking to people at this event. Now I get a lot of texts and emails and what have you. I'm so confussed with all these offers but I'm enjoying the ride. :)

2 comments:

  1. woooot! wooot! ride lang ng ride Glee. just don't forget to insert fun in everything you do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know. thanks Nimmy! and thanks for keeping your mouth zipped. mwah!

    ReplyDelete