Thursday, September 9, 2010

forced post

So, Nimmy was forcing me to make a post. Here goes.

Random stuff:
1. I was back-reading my blog the other day and I realized that my uninspired posts suck. Eeewww!
2. Today, I proved once again that I can't help myself but to eat dessert first. I was starving but I didn't touch the carbonarra and unconsciously waited for my chocolate cake and chug it down first. I ate everything up to the very last bit even if I was already so full, I could throw up. Haha!
3. I love having my nails done but I had my nails detoxed before my Boracay trip. I never had nail paint since then and my nails never looked this healthy. Yay!
4. My smallest bra is falling off. Darn this lazy-ass! Now I'm back to sub-100. I'm 97lbs again.Ugh!!!
5. I'm such a fickle-minded person. A control freak and a big fan of exagerrations.
6. I have a new blog. Bwahaha! Well, I am just one of the co-authors. Hey Nimmy, don't go looking for that blog, yeah? Yeah.
7. I choose to believe. I choose to have a happy heart. I choose to not over-analyze. Ok, I choose not to think para magka-boyfriend na ako. Bwahahaha!
8. I have a new addiction to ***. Haha! I won't tell!!! But don't worry, it's clean fun.
9. I want to buy a new red lipstick. I want to wear red lips everyday. Red lips even at the house, my room, my house's bathroom. Haha!
10. It's NY Fashion Week!!!! Weeeeeeee!!! Take me to NY pronto!!! Hay... if only I could be there...

That's it. That's all I can get from my brain. Sorry, my membrane isn't working these days... Maybe because I'm still 97lbs and "malnourished". Ugh.

5 comments:

  1. na-mention nanaman ang inyong abang lingkod! twice!!! hihi

    don't yah worry my dear. mahahanap ko din ang blog na yan. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. ikaw na ang matigas ang ulo, Nim. kung ano man ang ma-fish mo, atin atin na lang please. wala pang nakaka-alam nito eh. not even my parents. seryoso???? chos!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. tanggalin na ang web verification!!! hahaha.

    kelan ba ako nag-tsismis dito sa office tungkol sau?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. natanggal na po :)

    oo na. di na ikaw ang nagtsitsismis pero ikaw ang fire-starter. haha! basta, hush hush muna. di pa naman to seryoso eh. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes atih. sa mga ganyang bagay hush hush ako. :)

    ReplyDelete